- This event has passed.
Perspectives on Alkalinity: The Base-ics of Health!
April 29, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm$75.00
This workshop explores pH balancing to enhance your “inner terrain”. It is an equal mix of theory and practice with an “in-kitchen session” to better equip you with the tools you will need to apply pH balancing to your everyday life. It is a key piece of the nutritional health puzzle.
- Benefits (or disadvantages?) of eating and drinking more alkaline.
- Pleomorphism and the seven stages of acidosis.
- Guidance on juicing, veganism, Peganism, salt, chlorophyll, water, oil, elimination pathways, importance of lifestyle on alkalinity, history of success healing cancer & more .
- Please don’t bring a lunch as you will be creating and tasting food throughout the day.
- Please specify any food allergies/sensitivities prior to the workshop.
- Student discount for CSNN Registered students (Cost – $75)
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.