“A 2019 study looking at 11,084 postmenopausal women found that those who had less than 5 hours per night were most likely to have lower bone mineral density and osteoporosis”
Bone thinning is just one of the effects of poor sleep. If you are sleep deprived, sleeping excessively or just want to optimize your deep and REM sleep cycles for optimal health, this workshop will enlighten. Optimal sleep = optimal detoxification through autophagy. If that word is new – just know this workshop will help you to clean your “dishwasher” more efficiently for quantum health.
This is 3rd workshop in my Quantum Health series. Its goal is to teach you how to use Quantum Health strategies and circadian biology to optimize sleep for foundational health
You will learn about the benefits and risks of blue light, timing of meals and other dietary, supplemental and lifestyle choices one can make for a better sleep. You don’t want to miss this powerful & fun workshop!
-Q&A will follow the live webinar
– $40 CAD
– Join me LIVE on Wednesday, June 22th at 7PM EST
– (RECORDING WILL BE AVAILABLE WITHIN 24 HOURS)
– FYI: the webinar is FREE for my current Full Bloom & Blossom package clients.
– Register by emailing me: firstname.lastname@example.org or dm me
– Payment – If my Event Ticket button is still not working – Etransfer or cash/cheque
-Next workshop – September 22 – Quantum Nutrition
PS My aim is to have it finished in time to watch the sunset