How Does the Tech Work?
The VoxxHPT technology pattern is simply a code. No drug, magnet, copper etc – just math. When it touches the ball of your foot or forearm, your peripheral nervous system sends a signal to your brainstem to go into homeostasis a.k.a. equilibrium. The moment this happens, you become stronger, more balanced, with increased range of motion and potentially improved wellness in areas needed most. The brainstem controls/empowers/regulates the Central Nervous System as the entry point. Imagine the potential for the positive effects of balancing this brain and body interface.
Voxx was born out of a passion project of a young boy named Jay Dhaliwal who became a brilliant computer scientist who eventually quit this career to seek out a solution to help his mother, drastically affected by Multiple Sclerosis (MS) since he was 13 years old. It took him 10 years, reading/analyzing over 10,000 peer reviewed, double-blind international neurological studies dating back as far as 1964. He met with many practitioners/scientists to discuss his concept. He succeeded in developing Voxx HPT - now embedded in socks, insoles and patches so far. Not only did he help his mom with her condition, but millions have benefited so far and his mission is to help the health of 1 billion people with this technology. This above picture is actually taken from CEO magazine, no doubt a thrilling recognition of his success story all around.
Who is it for?
No matter your age or lifestyle, wearing this “neurotech” can help you achieve your true potential by providing less discomfort, improved functionality, better coordination and enhanced athletic capability. When you have the Voxx Human Performance Technology (HPT) on, within 3-7 seconds, your brainstem is in homeostasis – akin to “earthing”. This has the effect of calming a brain that is running too fast, speeding up a brain running too slow or helping both of these dysregulated patterns. This can be objectively seen with brainmapping.
We are still finding out everything that Voxx HPT can help with. The nervous system is in contact with the entire body as the master control system, so tapping into the brainstem with Voxx technology is like tapping into a computer mainframe to organize and optimize it. It benefits the physiology of the body including the muscular, skeletal, cardiovascular, digestive, and endocrine systems. Therefore the list of conditions this may help is extensive as it works on whole body wellness. Everyone is unique and with Voxx, the body will focus on the area most in need so there is no predicting which will be benefited first, as it depends on the body's innate wisdom to heal (i.e. regulating the most dysregulated first). The improvements include (on average):
- Balance by 31% (= reduction in falls in seniors by 8 fold!)
- Power Output by 22%
- Range of Motion by 15 degrees
- Recovery time increase
- Decreased pain as much as 90% in diabetic neuropathy and 98% in plantar fasciitis sufferers.
No wonder millions are wearing this affordable/portable/drug & metal-free revolutionary technology and over 40,000 have contributed unsolicited video and written testimonials and there is a 1% return rate!
4.5 million dollars in R&D has been spent on Voxx HPT (as of 2019); 1.5 million dollars R&D on the patch alone! Voxx HPT is scientifically proven in independent testing to date to instantly and consistently improve performance by: reducing diabetic neuropathic and plantar fascial pain, improve posture, strength, endurance, stability, balance, range of motion, faster reaction times and reduced recovery time from exertion.
Brain Mapping: Dr. Mark DeBrincat, a US neurological chiropractor has done over 5000 qEEG brain scans on people with and without the VOXX HPT wearable neurotech, and found that in 100% of these scans, the brain map shifts in a positive direction within at most 7 seconds. In the 2019 published study: “Effects on the Human Neurology and Human EEG with Socks” (Dr Thatcher et al), the average improved neurology was found to be 38% with the eyes open and a positive result was found in all 60 subjects! For the skeptics, this is beyond statistically significant and any placebo effect.
VoxxLife has engaged numerous doctors and athletic testing facilities to see what this “tech” can do for people who are in pain or have health challenges as well as for high performance athletes. In the study of 1,000 diabetics with peripheral neuropathy pain scoring at least 4/10 on the universal pain scale for 3 months or more, the majority had significant reductions in pain when they wore the tech for ONE week. Multiple studies are ongoing with this technology across North America.
This 4 minute video objectively sums up the power of Voxx HPT (in this case in the delivery form of the Harmony Patch): Jay Dhaliwal: The Power of the HPT Patch
Tips to Remember about Voxx HPT
• It is woven into each pair of socks and molded into each pair of insoles in the area on the ball of the foot. If the tech is not aligned properly, it will not work as well.
• It is a very specific sequence and pattern of neuroreceptor activation points designed for the bottom of the feet/forearm that triggers a signal that aids in the brainstem reaching homeostasis (equilibrium, balance).
• It removes the ‘static’ in the nervous system, like adjusting a radio.
• It works quickly and positively on many people’s symptoms/performance. Some people find that it may take up to 3 weeks to notice the effect.
• It works when you’re wearing the technology; it doesn’t work when you’re not using the technology so best to keep “Voxx on”. However, we are seeing residual benefits with long term use i.e. neuroplasticity at work so wear the tech as much as possible. This was demonstrated in a 3 year study on 30 subjects wearing Voxx HPT continuously for 3 months. the improvement in the subjects' brainmapping imagery in all the networks (e.g. Executive Function, Coherence, Pain Network etc) was simply jawdropping.
• If you have sleep issues, you may want to try sleeping with the tech (socks or patch). Lots of healing happens while you sleep, so please wear them at night to help your brain help your body work on wellness! This is the best way to maximize your recovery time from activities.
• Voxx HPT may increase microcirculation. Microcirculation is blood circulation in the smallest blood vessels, which is necessary for the function and healing of the cells all over the body.
• My personal feedback: the longer I wear Voxx, the more benefits I notice (almost 5 years of continual use).
VoxxLife HPT Products
HPT Delivered via the VOXX Socks:
· Athletic – a light weight, support style sock for everyday comfort. This sock comes in different colours and styles for individual preference – available in no-show, mini-crew, crew, and knee-high length.
· Wellness – a loose fitting sock, ideal for large legs, leg and foot health issues and diabetic comfort, available in crew length.
· Liners – a lighter weight sock, good to wear separately as a dress sock or under designated athletic team socks. Available in crew length.
· VoxxTread – slipper socks with non-skid bottom
· VoxxTerra – heavy duty socks designed to be worn in boots
· Iconics – crew length patterned socks – my new favourite Voxx! So comfortable
· VoxxLuxe – ultimate dress socks. 2 kinds: 63% Mercerized cotton (Men), 68% Merino wool (Men/Women)
· Profiles – also called "invisibles"
· Compression Socks – graduated compression 12-30% - best compression socks on the market.
HPT Delivered via the VOXX Insoles:
· Classic (orange) – a comfortable thick insole for most people, soft and flexible.
· Rush (red) – a comfortable thick insole designed for athletes (more push off)
· Bliss (blue) – a very comfortable thick insole designed for people whose feet hurt or those on their feet all day and seniors with less padding (extra cushioning)
· Bella/Bello (patterns or black) – thin insoles for dress shoes/sandals.
N.B. Be sure the thicksoles (Rush, Bliss, Classic) have enough room in your boot, running shoe etc. There needs to be room in the shoe for your foot and you don’t want to introduce an arch by it being too narrow for the insole.
HPT Delivered via Harmony Patches:
Place the patch on your dominant forearm along the inside midline for the first 24 hours (see picture on package). After that, you can place new patches elsewhere on the body but the optimal place is always the dominant forearm. N.B. These only last approximately 24 hours and are designed to be disposable and augment the socks and insoles. If you can’t wear socks or insoles, these are the best option.
Videos and Testimonials
There are many videos on Voxx HPT - please ask me to send you some of my favourites or just type in VoxxLife Testimonials on You Tube - you will be astounded how many there are. As well, there are over 40,000 unsolicited written and video testimonials on the Facebook Voxx Testimonial page (2019). Please ask me to invite you to the page if you want to look up specific conditions and how Voxx may have helped.
I was featured in a Voxx Infomercial filmed in August 2021! My part comes near the end. My feet even made it in doing yoga in white Mini Crews too ( : Unfortunately, it is too large a file to upload here - keep your eye out for it as I share it elsewhere on Social Media.
If you want to share Voxx with your friends, you are not alone. If you live in the west Ottawa area, I will help you host a Voxx party (or connect you to someone who can) where everyone has the chance to be “Voxxed” and experience the technology - always great fun together. Of course there is free inventory for the host as a thank you.
1. My Voxx Website: (to order online)
2. My Business Website Shop Page: (To order online & learn more). Visit my Shop page (lady running on beach photo). Read until the bottom as there are FAQs that are helpful. There are also more Voxx Blog articles like this one to learn more. You can also ask me any questions from the contact page by email.
3. (613) 257-5522 – Call me to set up a 30 minute in-person Voxx Appointment or simply book it. I always carry lots of stock.
4. Contact the Original Person who introduced you to Voxx (if it was not me). They cared enough to share it with you.
When ordering, please consider that you should order the tech in the form that you will wear most. Seasonally, consider:
- Summer: Patches, Invisibles, No Shows or thinsoles (Bella/Bello).
- Winter: Iconics, Wellness, Voxx Terra, or thicksoles (Classic, Rush, Bliss).
Finally, set yourself up for success to have 3 types of Voxx so you can maximize your Voxx time:
- 1 set of socks or insoles on your body;
- 1 pair of socks in the wash; and
- 1 pair of socks in the drawer
What do other Medical Practitioners Think of Voxx HPT?
- Dr. Joe Baldino: Brain-Based Rehabilitation
- Dr. Alex Vidan: Chiropractor
- Dr. Cox: Family Physician
- Dr. Wolf: Orthopaedic Spinal Surgery & Voxx HPT
- Dr Zach Bush
- Dr. Sean Drake: Athletic Chiropractor
- VoxxLife HPT Technology and the Brain (Drs Mark DeBrincat & Dr Mark Werking)
If you have purchased or are considering - thank you for choosing me as your VoxxLife practitioner to enhance your neurowellness. If you have any questions, please contact me.
For Something Purely Fun
This is the video my family won a prize for in the Spring 2020 Lockdown contest called Living your Best VoxxLife
I’d love to hear from you!
Have you heard of Voxx yet? Or have a personal testimonial or friend with one? Leave a comment below and let me know.
Wishing you Quantum coherence (aka thriving health!)
“Nothing tastes as delicious as quantum health does”