All of the Voxx socks & insoles have the Voxx HPT technology in them.
Much will depend on your style preferences for sock height (i.e. No-Show, Mini-crew, Crew, Knee-High) and whether you have leg or ankle swelling.
- The Voxx Stasis Athletic socks were designed for sports or for those that like a snug fitting sock around their foot.
- The Voxx Stasis Liner Sock is an ultra-thin sock that is meant to be worn by itself or underneath other socks such as a team or uniform sock.
- The Voxx Wellness sock is a great every-day sock for casual or office wear. It has a less snug fit than the Athletic socks and it is thicker for added comfort. Many prefer this sock for swollen legs or ankles or those with diabetic neuropathy (PDN).
- The difference in sock heights is purely based on personal feel and preference just like you see at stores. Some people like ankle socks, some prefer knee height. There is no difference in the heights of socks and the pattern on the bottom of the feet, just simply personal preference.
- The athletic socks do provide additional support in terms of support and compression. The athletic mini-crew have support for the ankle, athletic crew have support for the lower calf and knee-high has support along the entire calf.
- It really depends on their preference. If someone wears the same shoe on a regular basis and feels comfortable putting an insole in it, they will get an insole. If someone wears different shoes often, they will go with socks so that they have the technology in whatever shoe they wear.
- Additionally, most people take their shoes off at home and so if they have insoles then they are not getting the technology if they aren’t wearing their socks. It’s recommended that someone have a good amount of socks even if they do have insoles because they usually take their shoes off in the morning and at night.
All Voxx insoles have the HPT technology embedded into them. Scientific tests show relief from foot pain, increased balance, strength and range of motion. They have an easy trim-to-fit design. There are 4 insole options:
- Voxx Bliss (Blue) – Extra thick for added comfort. Great for folks who are on their feet all day long.
- Voxx Rush (Red) – Built with performance in mind. Also good for folks that need a thinner insole to give them more “headroom” inside their footwear.
- Voxx Classic (Orange) – A balance between the Bliss and Rush models. A great all-around insole. (Our only insole available in an XL size option).
- Bella (women)/Bello (men) – A thin ( 5 mm) for tighter fitting shoes.
Voxx developed three insoles all utilizing the same Voxx technology. The three different colors indicate the thickness level of the insole.
- Voxx Classic Insoles (ORANGE) are designed to offer the utmost in comfort along with just the right amount of responsiveness, Voxx Classic insoles are the best product for comfort and performance. Perfect for your “everyday shoe”, Voxx Classic Insoles can be used while doing day-to-day activities as well as exercise. Voxx Classic insoles provide a medium level of cushioning that allow the wearer to comfortably perform a range of activities.
- Voxx Bliss Insoles (BLUE) offer the perfect combination of improved stability, pain relief and all day energy and designed to offer just a little bit more comfort to make sure you make it through the day feeling great. Voxx Bliss Insoles are the most cushioned insole that we offer. They are best for people that spend all day on their feet, or for seniors who would greatly benefit from the additional cushioning.
- Voxx Rush Insoles (RED) improve your performance at the biggest moments, maximize your workouts and find out your true limits. Voxx Rush Insoles are perfect for athletic shoes and aiding athletic performance. With the least amount of cushioning, they allow the user to get a good base to push off from when changing direction or making hard cuts.
- The first time you wear the Harmony Dermal NeuroPatch it must be applied on the inner forearm of your dominate arm (the arm of the hand you write with). After you wear the NeuroPatch for 1 day, you can then wear the patch anywhere on the body and it will have the same impact. To further understand this technology, visit the Product Page.
- If you are pleased with the results of your orthotics, then simply try Voxx socks with them. If you are looking to replace your orthotics, you may want to consider trying our Voxx insoles (much more affordable than orthotics!). They may be all you need.
VOXX HPT is a very specific sequence and pattern of neuro-receptor activation on the bottom of the feet that triggers a signal that aides in the brainstem reaching homeostasis (equilibrium). The VOXX HPT technology is embedded into all of the products. The documented results include:
- drug-free pain relief
- better stability and balance
- better range of motion
- improved mobility
- more power & endurance
- better acceleration
- improved reaction times
- improved wellness
- improved quality of life
- Learn more about the Voxx HPT technology benefits.
You can also click on this link to learn more about the Science behind the Voxx HPT technology.
- The documented results and benefits arising from the products incorporating the VOXX HPT pattern include enhanced pain relief and management, especially Painful Diabetic Neuropathy (PDN) pain, enhanced postural stability and balance, and improved mobility and overall energy levels. Learn more about the benefits of the Voxx HPT technology.
- Customers have reported that Voxx socks & insoles have impacted them in a positive way with brain injuries, MS, Parkinson’s, Migraines, Arthritis of all kinds, sciatic pain, foot pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, Leg cramps, and much more.
- Check out the Testimonials page to learn more about how customers are improving their quality of life, wellness and performance by using the Voxx socks and insoles with HPT technology.
- If you have pain or sleep poorly, we highly recommend you wear the socks to bed. The Wellness or the No-Show Athletic sock are ideal for sleeping in. 42% better neurology is resulting from 24/7 wear of the Voxx HPT technology so wearing a sock or the Harmony Patch to bed is definitely recommended.
- The more you wear your Voxx socks (or insoles) the better. The more the technology is on your foot, the more opportunity for impact there is. We encourage people with pain to wear them constantly.
- Although they have a very nice level of support they are not stated to be a “compression-grade sock”. Experience has shown they have the same feel as an “over-the-counter” compression knee-high. They are worn by people on their feet all day, on flights and more. The Athletic Crew and Knee-High socks provide 18% compression. Medical grade compression is 20%.
- Voxx is a natural and safe product for all ages.
- There are no side effects or safety warnings, just side benefits and increased qualify of life!
- Voxx optimizes one's neurology at any age and this has been found to be optimal for health.
- Yes. For the Voxx HPT technology to work, the orange pattern woven on the bottom of all the socks must be centered and cover the ball of your foot (the main bottom part/pad of your foot behind your toes). The athletic socks have small dashed lines sewn into them on top over the toe area to give you an easy visual reference to center and align the sock on your foot.
- They can be hand-washed or machine washed in warm water but it’s best to hang dry them to maximize their life span.
- The athletic socks have venting to provide breathability and putting them into the dryer with other clothing will eventually plug those vents with lint.
- Wash inside out.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Each sock has the size sewn into the top inside seam making it easier to pair them up after washing them.
- Due to the vast array of plans, we suggest that you ask your plan provider or your medical practitioner.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee (less shipping).
- Please contact us if you are having a concern or if for some unlikely reason, there is a construction quality issue. We will gladly refund or replace it for you.
- That will depend on the individual. The socks are well made with a 200 needle thread pattern so they are durable.
- The benefits of the pattern on the base of the foot is effective unless there is a hole in the pattern.
- Beginning in May 2018, Voxx will offer the Athletic Mini-Crew style in size XS. For more information, visit the Product Page.
- Due to the lack of innovative technology and manufacturing currently available in North America, a majority of Voxx Life products are manufactured in China. The Harmony NeuroPatch is manufactured in the USA. The goal is for all VoxxLife products to be manufactured in the North America.
- Voxx is safe for individuals. Right now in the health and wellness industry there is constant promotion of products with various side effects or warnings for safety. Individuals are looking for products that will enhance their quality of life, yet are also natural and safe. Voxx is a natural and safe product. There are not side effects or safety warnings, just side benefits and increased qualify of life!
- VoxxLife return and exchange rate is less than 1%!
- VoxxLife does have a 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the VoxxLife products 30 days from the date they purchased the product from you, you can return the product to VoxxLife Rep or direct to the company.
- All products qualify for returns and exchanges EXCEPT the Harmony Dermal Neuropatch due to its’ dermal application.