Recently I was introduced to an interesting individual named Richard D. Jackman - attorney, author and originator of the new website no5gforhumanity.ca. He was on our weekly volunteer O4ST Ontario for Safe Technology call. I became further intrigued when I learned he coauthored this book 20 years ago: The Energy Connection - which just went to the top of my book list. From my brief encounters with him so far, my impression is that he “gets” energy and how detrimental this new layer/densification of frequencies with 6H will be, enough to create a website to help change the world's perspective. If you read my previous blog For Safe Technology, 6H is my codeword so I can evade the algorithms that censor any criticism of FiveGee.
Richard is not alone sounding the alarm. A multitude of experts presented on the recent EMF Medical Conference I attended that was designed for physicians (not armchair physicists like me but medical doctors). Another ringing the alarm is Dr Beverly Rubick, who recently co-authored a research paper entitled ‘Evidence for a Connection Between COVID-19 and Exposure to Radiofrequency Radiation from Wireless Telecommunications Including Microwaves and Millimeter Waves’ And there is also the newly published research paper by Dr Magda Havas, Ph.D and Angela Tsiang: COVID-19 Attributed Cases and Deaths are Statistically Higher in States and Counties with 5th Generation Millimetre Wave Wireless Telecommunications in the United States. Both are must reads. They will challenge your thinking. Not for a causal link to where we are right now but a chilling correlation with decreased immunity for something like a virus.
The Energy HyperSensitives – Celiacs & EHS
Richard Jackman mentioned that there are “energy sensitive” people. One group that comes to mind are those labelled with EHS or Electro Hypersensitive Syndrome, also referred to as Electromagnetically Injured (EMI) or Electromagnetic Field Interference Syndrome (EFIS). Basically, they suffer microwave illness or radiation sickness. The recent research paper on the Havana Syndrome has brought this closer to home. With our current understanding, it seems that those with EHS are more sensitive to non-native Electromagnetic Frequencies (nn-EMFs) also known as electropollution.
nnEMFs are everything manmade from blue light from LEDs/screens to wireless radiation from smart meters, cellphones, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, cell towers etc. When I heard this term, “energy sensitive” I had an “aha” moment. I realized a potential connection to gluten and even lectins, of all things. Yes, seemingly bizarre, but maybe that is what happens when you are couped up this long in a lockdown in a pandemic while coaching clients eating “perfect” diets with continued gut issues and realizing you have to reach outside the box to problem solve. This blog will attempt to connect the dots on this "aha" moment. I challenge you to keep reading – it may help the health of you or a loved one.
Studies done by Dr Magda Havas, PhD (Trent University, Canada) and elsewhere internationally estimate that 3-7% of the population are severely impacted by nn-EMFs to be considered EHS. With gluten, the statistics are less - just over 1% of the population is similarly affected by exposure to the protein gluten in wheat, rye and barley and are labelled with Celiac Disease (CD). They have a severe adverse reaction to eating gluten and must avoid it completely.
The Energy Sensitives – Could that Include You?
In both situations (gluten & nn-EMFs), the estimate is that approximately 35% of the population is just sensitive (but not hypersensitive). Specifically, these “energy sensitive” folks are sensitive to:
o Considered: sensitive/intolerant to gluten.
o Described: as Wheat Related Disorder (WRD). This term has replaced what I thought was the clearer term "Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitive" (NCGS).
o Considered: electrosensitive but not EHS.
o Described: electrosensitive
Both these groups of people may never connect their current symptoms to the cellphone they just used or the bread or pasta they just ate. But many of these “Energy Sensitives” are already aware that something is causing their symptoms as they slowly rule out other factors. For example, many go gluten-free or turn off their Wi-Fi or put their phone on airplane mode more often. Luckily with gluten, this category has definitive testing which can be best seen clinically in my opinion with test results from these:
- Genetic testing (HLA DQ 1, 3) – indicating the possible genetic predisposition for Gluten Sensitivity (WRD)
- Wheat Zoomer – indicating antibody production from both the whole food protein and the peptide level. It tests wheat (including all its different proteins beyond gluten and the usually tested alpha gliadin) and includes a “leaky gut” test.
The Non-Sensitives – Do they even exist?
What about this other 65% that are not considered “sensitive” to gluten and nn-EMFs? Are they safe? When you dig deeper into the research, the answer is clearly no in both cases. Everyone is “technically sensitive” to nn-EMFs and today’s gluten.
The other 65% “Technically Sensitive” to Gluten
No one escapes a sensitivity and damage from today's gluten. Gluten is believed to be more problematic from wheat hybridization and the use of glyphosate (Roundup) as a desiccant before wheat, rye, barley, and oats are harvested. As Richard Jackman, Esq. would say, “we are all energy beings” and thus, sensitive. I would add that most are unaware of this sensitivity. With gluten, this 65% group may not have a sensitive gene when tested, but thanks to the Harvard research of Dr Alessio Fasano, MD on gluten digestion, we know definitively that everyone’s gut wall produces Zonulin every time they eat gluten and experience a temporary “leaky gut” or intestinal impermeability by opening up the tight junctions in the small intestine. This can be problematic and lead to an immune response. This 65% group has not hit an oral tolerance yet to be officially sensitive (WRD) or hypersensitive (Celiac) to gluten. Their gut lining may heal in enough time to carry on before the next exposure to gluten, if they dont eat it too often.
Here is where it gets interesting. The new thinking is that gluten sensitivity is on a spectrum. We do not know at what point you enter the spectrum and at what point you are suddenly at the end of the spectrum and boom… you are Celiac. Celiac is where your intestinal villi are officially mowed down to a Berber carpet from the shag carpet you are born with (likely from an ongoing leaky gut and associated autoimmunity). The Berber carpet lining of the small intestine does not allow nutrient absorption and can be life threatening in the long run if not addressed. Luckily, Wheat Zoomer test (mentioned above) has a specific test (tTG/DGP Complex) to see where you are on the Celiac spectrum and gives some insight and peace of mind for those who are gluten sensitive.
The other 65% “Technically Sensitive” to non-native EMFs
Is there a spectrum too? Is there a biophysical tolerance that if you cross over, you become electrosensitive to EMFs or worse, EHS? For many people there is a trigger, like exposure to multiple smart meters, vaccine injury, a new tattoo, a new cell tower erected nearby their house, or exposure to Wi-Fi in school, etc. I personally know several with EHS and it is well beyond the nocebo effect – it is not in their head as some may lead you to think. Their triggers are unique as we are biophysically/biochemically unique. This new acclaimed French-Canadian movie: Prisons Without Bars (2019) | TRAILER or Vimeo and this 8-minute video EHS in South Africa will both enlighten. It is not to say that there is no psychoneurological aspect and in fact, to heal from EHS limbic system retraining has been deemed useful.
Who are the Lucky Ones?
In my opinion, the luckiest of the 3 categories is the 35% that are aware of their sensitivity and potentially on the spectrum of Gluten Sensitivity/Celiac and EHS. They can do something with this knowledge. They are heeding the warning and avoiding/minimizing/mitigating gluten and nn-EMFs.
I would never call the hypersensitive (our canaries in the coalmine) – i.e., the Celiac folks or the EHS folks - lucky. If you know any, they are often forced to live on the outside of society. But there is a silver lining - they are often drawn back to nature with eating and earthing. They tend to eat whole unprocessed foods to avoid gluten contamination and maximize nutrient density. They also “earth” by getting more hours outside in natural light with their feet on the ground trying to heal their EHS by reconnecting to the earth’s native EMFs. They are connecting to Mother Earth’s heartbeat as described in this article.
The other 65% - still blissfully ignorant that they are "technically sensitive", are still exposing themselves to unhealthy gluten and electropollution (nn-EMFs). With the cumulative and latent effects of these health insults that are also potentially addictive (think smartphones and croissants), Celiac Disease or cancer could come as a surprise in 10 years with the latency factor and never be connected to overdoing bread or hours on your cellphone. It seems our modern lifestyles have not entirely been in our best interest.
What is the Microbiome and How does it fit in to this Connection?
The microbiome is the home to our millions of living microbes that help us digest our food and play an important role in maintaining a healthy immune system. They can be considered our “gut buddies” as their health is critical to our own. Their biodiversity is also key. In North America, micrbiome testing has revealed that we are down to 10% of the species diversity of what the Hadza have. The Hadza are a modern hunter-gatherer people living in northern Tanzania. Yes, you could say we are hanging on to a thread to our health already compared to this healthy culture. No wonder we have such levels of chronic dis-ease and low immunity right now.
Some call our microbiome an organ. It is not to be confused with the virome. Dr Zach Bush, MD reminds us that 10 to the power of 15 viruses “exist” in us that are nonliving. Think of them as our needed software updates. We know that our microbiomes are weakened by both gluten, lectins (more on these later) and nn-EMFs. When our microbiome is thus weakened, it is my suspicion (and many with far more degrees than I) that our virome is implicated too, and we will experience more dis-ease as our viral genomic updates kick in to help us and those around us through resonance. A last thought on the microbiome in our soils:
“We have found that all man-made frequencies are affecting the bacterial life in soil and animals. Our observations have been that the radio frequencies today are harming 80% of the bacteria in the human body, animals, and crops.” Peter Webb, CEO Laurentia (Radionics expert)
What are Lectins? How do they Contribute to Leaky Gut?
The lectin-free diet trend was spearheaded by cardiologist and lectin expert Dr. Steven Gundry who claims that lectins can be dangerous for humans to consume and that they contribute to obesity, chronic inflammation, leaky gut syndrome and autoimmune disorders. Dr Gundry and author of the “The Plant Paradox” (2017) defines lectins: “Lectins are large sticky proteins that like to bind to sugars. The first step in their strategy is to pry apart what are called tight junctions in the mucosal lining of the gut (my note: think small intestine). If your gut is healthy, a lectin would have a difficult time pushing past the junctions in the mucosal barrier. If, however, your mucosal barrier has thinned – either from consuming a great many lectins or from being exposed to other damaging influences (see 7 factors below), then lectins may attach to the lining of your gut wall and trigger production of zonulin which serves to unlock the tight junctions” 1 and boom – you have a leaky gut and the ensuing problems that follow it. Ugh. FYI - that is my main job as a Holistic Nutritionist – helping others heal and seal their leaky guts to address their health symptoms. Oh, and gluten is one form of lectin. But there are many more.
Furthermore, a lectin is also classified as an anti-nutrient along with glucosinates, oxalates, phytates, saponins, and tannins because they can disrupt the absorption of calcium, iron, phosphorus, and zinc. Examples of high lectin foods are legumes, most grains/pseudograins/grasses), specific nuts & seeds, nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants, and peppers) and squashes. There are many easy tricks to lower lectins in your diet.
Let us just assume lectins are as nasty as Dr Gundry says. We should be learning as much about how to mitigate their effects, through minimizing them, learning the hacks to soak, cook or ferment them as our ancestors did and testing to find out if you have antibodies to them. A client and I recently both had significant health breakthroughs going lectin-free, so I am quickly becoming a believer. If you are interested in doing a Lectin Zoomer, contact me.
What are those Other 7 Factors? (than Lectins)
And pay attention to # 7….
7 Factors that can Thin the Mucosal Barrier? 2
- Broad spectrum antibiotics
- Stomach Acid Blockers**
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Endocrine Disruptors***
- GMOs and the Herbicide Roundup
- Non-native EMFs****
- * Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs e.g. Ibuprofen & Naproxen
- ** Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) e.g. Nexium & Pantoprazole
- ** hand sanitizers, sunscreen, household cleaners, pesticides, preservatives like BHT
- *** man made blue light, cellphone radiation, Wi-Fi etc.
OK – So Where Exactly do Lectins fit in to this “aha” Moment?
Could lectins be that extra push – to keep one’s gut “leaky”, destroying the tight junctions and weakening the microbiome and never allowing one to heal their gluten sensitivity? In my view, the minimal mitigation to repair a leaky gut is to avoid lectins and especially the lectins: gluten and Wheat Germ Agglutinin (WGA) found in other grains than just wheat. It has been my experience that avoiding gluten and one’s food sensitivities alone may not heal and seal the gut and one more reason I am focussing more on lectins. Here is an article with more details if someone wants to go further downthe lectin rabbit hole: Health Dangers of Lectins.
Where does 5G fit in?
With nn-EMFs, everyone is at risk. I say that with confidence after seeing definitive data and research – it is no longer debatable. They cause oxidative stress and lower your redox potential and damage your mitochondria. Mitochondria are our power plants in all our cells and as I learn more on redox, they drive our health through epigenetics. Let me ask you something:
- Did you know that your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is the same frequency used in microwave ovens?
- Ever notice that when you reheat a cooked steak in a 2.4 GHz microwave oven it becomes dryer and leathery?
- Ever notice your skin getting dryer in your home with Wi-Fi on?
Well at least you can turn off your microwaving Wi-Fi in your home or escape outdoors to less nn-EMF exposure (depending on where you live) and you can start to repair.
But with the 5G rollout currently happening, there are increased carrier frequencies and densification with the three bands of 5G: low, mid, and high bands. 5G frequencies are piled on top of 1-4G LTE (i.e., more nnEMFs frequencies). 5G is different as it is embedded with Gigabits of low-frequency data referred to as modulations and this makes it a completely different physical agent.
With 5G, we will all be distanced exponentially further from the earth’s vibration (Mother Earth’s heartbeat) called the Schumann frequency that averages 7.83Hz. Even countryfolks may live in permanent 3.5 GHz with the additional towers. And the city folks – god bless them – may live in that with potential millimeter waves from micro cells. If you thought the year 2020 was challenging on our immune systems, wait for it. Continually microwaving your microbiome, mitochondria, and gut lining does not lend to a robust immune system. A weakened microbiome has also been linked to obesity, diabetes, heart disease and even dementia.3
Become a Mitochondriac
Neurosurgeon and “mitochondrial warrior” Dr Jack Kruse reminds us that we are quantized beings. He explains that if we break down the photoreceptors (like melanopsin) in cytochrome proteins in our gut mitochondria with exposure to nnEMFs, we can cause Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity/Wheat Related Disorder. This gluten sensitive condition is ultimately a melanopsin dysfunction in the gut. There is a paradigm shift for you! Melanopsin is your blue light chromophore. The remedy – mitigate blue light and nnEMFs in your environment and your gut will heal. Now do you understand why I live in my blue blocker glasses in blue light environments.? Its part of my gut healing protocol. Become a mitochondriac (protecting your mitochondria at all costs), not a hypochondriac! This is so much the new focus in my practice.
Ok – So what do Lectins, Gluten and 5G have in common?
In simple terms, they negatively affect our energetic vibration.
Here are my burning questions concerning the relationship:
- Are lectins, current gluten and 5G all anti-nutrients for our health?
- Ultimately, are they mitochondria toxins, causing mitochondrial dysfunction and predisposing us to cancer nad viruses (immune dysfunction?)
- Are we playing Russian Roulette by eating lectins, gluten and being in 5G environments?
- On 5G Specifically:
- Is 5G the equivalent of lectins in our electromagnetic diet?
- Will 5G keep our gut leaky and prevent healing our symptoms like lectins/gluten do?
- Will 5G interfere with our intracellular calcium ion concentrations by activating our Voltage Gated Calcium Channels (VGCCs) to affect our cell membranes and tissues and potentially push us over the edge to EHS?
- Will 5G harm our mitochondria and lower our immunity for infections?
- Will 5G radiation reduce oxygen availability to blood cells and tissues, increase oxidative stress and inflammation and reduce glutathione levels and Vitamin D availability – all of which assist viral infections?4
- Will 5G decimate our microbiome till we have nothing left but the pathogenic bacteria? (and the same for the microbiome in the soil we grow our food in?)
- Will 5G interfere with our cell signalling via the phosphorylation pathways to destroy our gut tight junctions (the body’s fibre optic system) like lectins/gluten and lower the body’s natural Wi-Fi redox signaling?
- Will 5G cause micronutrient deficiencies like gluten and lectins do?
- Where are the safety studies on 5G? And those specifically layered on top of 1-4G LTE?
Only time and research will tell us the answers to these questions. Unless we can stop full 5G rollout in time. In the meantime, we should follow the Precautionary Principle – abstinence in the face of a potential threat.
My 2 Cents - Know Better...Do Better!
It all goes back to terrain theory, which I have written about in other blog posts like this one: Is There Natural Immunity to Viruses? Part 1 . Our health is determined by the environment our cells are in. Stop eating gluten & lectins, swimming in electropollution (and avoid the other 7 disruptors listed above and avoid this 8th powerful disruptor: stress. Improve your redox potential and your health should flourish. There is no pristine diet, probiotic, leaky gut remedy, meditation, or vaccine to protect for this kind of devastation to the health of all organisms on this planet. There is the right kind of light, water, and magnetism only to truly heal us.
The Coles Notes
Lectins, gluten and 5G are all potential anti-nutrients for our microbiome and mitochondria and cause sensitivity to the delicate energy in our bodies. Indeed, 5G is the wrong “light” for both these seemingly simple species (bacteria, archaea, fungus etc.) in us that drive much of our biology. I believe Dr Kruse coined this term “light sculpts life” and I believe this is based on this remarkable book.5
Evidence of “life” most negatively affected by the wrong light are the energy hypersensitives (Celiac and EHS folks) - our canaries in the coalmine. We ignore them at our peril as we are all at risk from using the wrong light frequencies. We tend to blindly trust big companies to guard our health with their innovations like glyphosate (in Roundup) and wireless technologies. Is it time to live in the question as energy-sensitive beings? What Else is Possible? Should we eat exclusively optimal light in food (i.e., organic)? Should we carefully embrace native EMFs (i.e., the Sun) and get outdoors more often? Should we shield nn-EMFs (i.e., with Fibre Optics)?
If you are still Reading and Called to Act: Educate, Mitigate and Advocate
1. Educate. As Jim Kwik (a brain training expert) would say, “knowledge is your superpower”. Be proactive. Learn everything you can about Quantum Biology. The health of our planet depends on it. Test to learn about your body - both your internal and external environments here are 2 ways:
- Get a Wheat Zoomer Test. This will rule in or out Celiac, Gluten Sensitivity, being on the spectrum of Celiac, wheat protein sensitivities, Wheat lectin sensitivity, leaky gut status and more. If you really want to get informed, do a Lectin Zoomer – I am very thankful I did for what I learned recently. Find a Vibrant Wellness Practitioner near you or contact me
- Test your environment for nn-EMFs. Find a Building biologist near you or contact me if you are in my area. I have 4 meters to look at Radio Frequency (RF), Electric, Magnetic fields and Dirty Electricity (also known as Electromagnetic Interference or EMI). I am not a Building Biologist but have taken several courses and can educate you further or determine if you need a Building Biologist to help mitigate EMFs in your home.
2. Mitigate. Mitigation for EHS is getting out of electropollution. Mitigation for Celiac/Gluten sensitivity/leaky gut is avoiding gluten, other lectins, the other 7 gut disruptors above and nnEMFs. Avoiding 5G as the ultimate “lectin” of nn-EMFs is paramount.
3. Advocate. If any politicians, telecom leaders or grassroots advocates for safe tech are reading, please do your due diligence and research the safety of 5G - the low, mid, and high band frequencies. Industry has not done the studies as you can witness here - US Senator Blumenthal Raises Concerns on 5G Wireless Technology Health Risks at Senate Hearing Feb 2019 (5 mins). Start by reading my previous blog “For Safe Technology”. Find a grassroots safe tech group near you or visit Ontario for Safe Technology O4ST.ca or Canadians for safe Technology C4ST.org. if you are in Ontario or Canada to direct you - otherwise you likely have a similar Safe Tech group in your area. Feel free to sign up for the O4ST monthly newsletter and you will learn through osmosis. This is my volunteer work as the editor in my spare time outside of holistic nutrition as I envision this impacting our health this much.
Please see through all the glitter of 5G marketing. If you are called upon to approve/support more of the EMF spectrum (e.g., June 2021) or allow more wireless cell towers to be erected in your constituency, know that you are playing God with our health. Blindly trusting Big Telecom when there are no safety studies is not an option if you are honouring your pledge of office. Your ignorance on this subject now - will cost lives. You need to get that quantum biology is fundamental and that “light sculpts life”. The wrong kind of nn-EMF light we are exposed to can be devastating. Work together - find and embrace the researchers screaming for us to mitigate these new frequencies and prevent further densification of nn-EMFs. We all want technology – just the safest kind. And all planetary biology beyond humans is depending on political informed leadership right now - not the bottom line.
Words of Wisdom
“Mother Nature is teaching us what karma is when we use parts of the electromagnetic spectrum, she told us not to use” Dr Jack Kruse, Neurosurgeon
Thank you for taking the time to read this and investing in our planet and its living organisms. May we all continue to learn and shed light in this health & safe tech journey together.
Wishing you Radiant Health Joy, Love & the right kind of Light, Laura Kissmann
- pg 7 The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy by Steven R. Gundry
- pg 17-22 The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy by Steven R. Gundry
- pg 10 The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy by Steven R. Gundry
- COVID-19 Attributed Cases and Deaths are Statistically Higher in States and Counties with 5th Generation Millimetre Wave Wireless Telecommunications in the United States.
- Light in Shaping Life: Biophotons in Biology and Medicine (Title of a famous book by Roeland van Wijk)
This new 5 minute video was released 28 Apr 2021 questioning the safety of 5G – just watch it: The Clegg Safety Challenge
Nutritionally yours, Laura
“Nothing tastes as delicious as healthy does”
Laura Kissmann Wellness is intended to provide you holistic nutrition education and coaching services based on my training, research and personal experience. It is not considered medical advice or intended to prescribe. Be sure to consult your doctor or other licensed medical professional for your health concerns, treatment, and diagnosis and always before altering any medication or existing protocol.