Hola & feliz año nuevo! That is Happy New Year fresh from grounding, swimming and sunning in Costa Rica!
It is New Year’s Eve and I am reflecting on 2022. Specifically what we learned about health this year. It’s been so rewarding for me to watch the world catch up to realizing that the environment we put our cells in - actually matters. Practices like grounding, getting more natural light and cold therapy are exploding. And insights on the dangers of living in the soup of electropollution and blue light are finally making headlines despite highlighting these threats in my first EMF workshop in 2015!.
I will continue to share my knowledge on building your quantum health in 2023 as best I can with LauraKissmannWellness (LKW). With some extra time over this Christmas holiday, I took the opportunity to "take the compost out" (literally and figuratively) to review exactly how I would like to take you on your health journey. I have drafted a point form Newsletter to catch you up as I have not written in a while. There are several pictures to liven it up. You can skip to the parts/photos of greatest interest. Here we go….
- Upcoming Events: Workshops/Summit Interview/Podcasts
- My Top 3 Health Tips for 2023 & Why
- What’s Continuous at LKW?
- What’s New at LKW?
- Most Popular Services in 2022
- What Did I take to the Compost? Why?
- Personal LKW Highlights of 2022
- Bonus 8 Top Lessons Learned in 2022
Ok I figured you needed a picture to keep you reading…Paul took this on our first sunrise walk in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica. This was typical of me…grounding sandals, tan through bikini, satchel and phone (on airplane mode just to take pics), and ear plugs ready to play in the waves. I was on a mission to gather electrons through grounding/swimming and capture as much Vitamin D safely as I could. Hint: it ties in with my first Top Health Tip for 2023.
- Quantum Biology 101 (being filmed for Quantum Health TV!) – Monday 9 Jan 23 10-11 AM EST. Contact me for the live link (I must confirm you as my guest with the Quantum Biology Collective).
- EMFs 101 – Monday 16 Jan 23 7-9 PM – Contact me to register
- EMF Mitigation – Monday 23 Jan 7-9 PM – Contact me to register
- Quantum Hydration – Tuesday 21 March 7-9 PM
- Quantum Biology for Cancer – Tuesday 23 May 7-9 PM
- Vitamin D – Fall 2023
- Intro to Classical Homeopathy – Fall 2023
Summit Interview – I was recently invited to be a panelist on the upcoming Overcome Chronic Pain Series. that will run for free 9 -22 Jan (with option to purchase). Once I know the date my interview airs I will spread the news on social media and in this newsletter. What a privilege and I hope it will benefit those in most need.
Podcasts - I have been approved to host several QBC (Quantum Biology Collective) podcasts in 2023 – standby to hear the exciting guests I have arranged!
My Top 3 Health Tips for 2023 & Why
- More Sunlight (Surprise!).
- Simply outside more for natural light (without glasses/contacts). Get enthusiastic about nature. It helps set your Circadian Rhythm, builds hormones including Vitamin D, builds your solar battery and so much more!
- Lower your Electropollution Load and Book an EMF Home Inspection
- what you will learn will be so valuable to everyone in your family – including your pets but especially your children. I will teach a short lesson on safer Cellphone usage at your request. It is an investment in everyone's health that will come back to you all in both short & long term.
- Lowering your EMF radiation is not only wise its crucial to stay healthy or to heal (you cant get well in the environment that you got sick). The World Health Organization classified EMF radiation as a Group 2B Possible Carcinogen in 2011. Scientists worldwide desperately want it reclassified as a known Carcinogen with 1000s of studies to back this up.
- Eat Local
- it’s the essence of Quantum Nutrition. If it does not grow at your latitude at that time of year, stop eating it. My Quantum Nutrition workshop makes this very clear on a mitochondrial level but in a nutshell it causes a circadian mismatch that causes inflammation and also damages your mitochondrial machinery with too much deuterium.
- Instead, support your local farmers (here are some of my favourite at the last Farmers' Market of the year)
What’s Continuous at LKW?
- Gastrointestinal Health Screening -– Wheat Zoomer, Food Sensitivities, Micronutrient Testing
- Access Consciousness Bars Sessions - with Bioptron/Red Light Therapy and Chakra Balancing by request
- Sauna Sessions
- Scheduled Online Workshops
- VoxxLife - I still have tons of Voxx products on my Practitioner stand. If you buy in person, I will give you a deal! Their new Super Patches are an exciting addition if you have not heard (Focus, Sleep, Chronic Pain, Athletic, Peace, Metabolism) – and one coming soon for Addiction. These you would order through my VoxxLife website although I have some Sleep (REM) & Liberty (Harmony) patches in stock.
- ASEA – Redox Signaling Molecules in both liquid and gel to help get your cells talking!
What’s New at LKW?
- I made the Practitioner directory for the Quantum Biology Collective! This might not mean much to you, but in my world, that is like achieving rock star status. If you visit the link, my colleagues here are truly Rockstar's (consider me like the opening band at this point).
- EMF Home Inspections – comprehensive testing with 5 different EMF meters to help identify high EMF radiation. I provide a full report provided with mitigation strategies.
- Quantum Health Workshop Series (all recorded and can be ordered anytime Cost $40 each)
- Adding more tools to my Toolbox:
- Classical Homeopathy Course – 1.5-year course starting Jan 2023
- Quantum Biology Level 2 Course – another pioneer course starting Feb 2023
What were my most Popular Services in 2022?
- Access Bars Sessions
- Wheat Zoomer Testing
- Quantum Health Coaching – 6 months Full Bloom Package & 1 hour Pick Laura’s Brain were tops
- EMF Home Inspections
What Did I Take to the Compost (Let Go)? Why?
- Menu Planning - My preference is to focus on repairing your mitochondrial health and this is accomplished without this level of detail (though I have recipes on hand if needed).
- Raindrop Therapy Massage – strong scents including Essential oils will antidote homeopathic remedies. I plan to use Homeopathy to help address root cause health in conjunction with the quantum health modalities so cannot risk that antidoting possibility.
- Colonic Treatments – I was never able to establish a location/equipment to practice this so will just keep my currency for now.
- Ontario for Safe Technology (O4ST) Newsletter – I transformed the energy I was putting into this letter into EMF Home Inspections. I am very excited to now be able to impact whole families on a practical level.
- Judgement – if you saw my Xmas Eve post on my Instagram page and on my LauraKissmannWellness Facebook page – I got over my fear of judgement and posted something I would have never done 10 years ago!
- Green Juicing - I experimented with my diet in 2022 with some obvious benefits that also showed up in recent lab work. 2023 begins for me with a 30 day Animal-Based challenge (Dr. Paul Saladino, MD). I can’t advise unless I have tried it all LOL
Sample winter breakfast in 2022
My Highlights of 2022
- Presenting my new Quantum Nutrition workshop at Planet Forth Retreat in a yurt with a campfire next to the lake!
- Expanding my Instagram page for teaching free Quantum Health tips @LKWellness. Here is one post – I apologize for not transferring them to my Facebook wellness page yet. IG is such an elegant way to learn.
- Witnessing the growth and joy of my clients with their progress, especially my first client with a cancer diagnosis (that is thriving!)
- Telling 2 clients that thought they were Celiac that they were only Gluten Sensitive
- My First Summit Interview on Overcome Chronic Pain Series with Catherine Courtice
- Discovering Classical Homeopathy, committing to the Course and my incredible instructor Heathar Shephard (The Primal Pioneer)
- Presenting each Quantum Health Series 2022 workshop:
- The support and training from the Quantum Biology Collective and of course the privilege to be one of their presenters & an international practitioner (and the first in Canada!)
- My weekly call with my ASEA counterpart in Curacao, Ida Kolader. We share our insights and grow our knowledge on all things redox related. Sharing her coursework with Dr. Zach Bush has grown me on so many levels.
- My Ontario for Safe Technology (O4ST) group and the privilege to sit on C4ST monthly meetings – if Canadians only knew how hard we are fighting for their health!
- My meetings with my Holistic Nutrition group – one brilliant statistician drafted a paper that went international – so inspired by her courage.
- Everyone’s support with the passing of our shepherd Leo. The additional care with his paralysis over 11 months was a journey of love I would never trade - but I had to let a lot go in that time with LKW. I want to give a shout out to the Access Bars practitioner Linda Lonseth who offered me a Bars session after he passed - I will be forever grateful for the insight on what Bars can do for grief.
- My sun run to Costa Rica celebrating my 30 years anniversary with my “wingman”.
Bonus 8 Top Lessons Learned in 2022
For reading this long! Of the “50 lessons 2022 taught me” list from Canadian leadership mentor Robin Sharma - here are my 8 favourites that I learnt in 2022. Note this sign resonated so much that I took a picture of it on our beach in Costa Rica and its # 27:
27. That I need very few things to lead a beautiful life.
31. That life is too short to play small with our talent.
33. That excuses are liars and fears are thieves.
37. That karma is incredibly real.
40. That you can’t inspire others until you’ve inspired yourself.
41. That elite productivity requires that you be alone a lot.
42. That if people laugh at your big idea, it’s likely a marvelous idea.
49. That going the extra mile for clients and others never goes out of style.
As the new exciting year approaches, I want to take the time to thank all of you who are reading this newsletter Humming to Health. It means you have stuck with it through the thick and thin of the crazy past couple years where our health and response to it was challenged. Thank you also for your support (in whatever way) to keep Laura Kissmann Wellness (LKW) afloat amidst tough times for all small businesses. I am including a picture of Paul who tops that list for supporting my work with LKW - and for making me take a break from the computer when I can’t see that I need it! This was our sunrise hike in Metchosin BC.
And a shout out to Leo our shepherd who we miss dearly - he embarked on my quantum health journey in 2021 loyally by my side and did every sunrise and sunset with me until 11 November 2022. And even a few cold dips. Now he is doing them with me in spirit - over the rainbow bridge.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wishing you quantum coherence, tunneling and entanglement in 2023
Ok now for the translation: Wishing you radical health, peace, connection, insight, inspiration, joy and playing big with your talent in 2023!
“Nothing tastes as delicious as quantum health does”
Laura Kissmann Wellness is intended to provide you quantum nutrition education and coaching services based on my training, research and personal experience. It is not considered medical advice or intended to prescribe. Be sure to consult your doctor or other licensed medical professional for your health concerns, treatment, and diagnosis and always before altering any medication or existing protocol.
Jim Veino says
Happy New Year Laura!!! Great NY Blog!! Your site (Laura Wellness) popped up in my ‘suggestions’ – not that anyone is watching?? I had a look at your posts, and you look beautiful, still rock a bikini and sooooo classy letting your hair go natural – honestly, you look fantastic. I’ve just retired and am now taking ‘interest’ courses – forklift, dogging (crane operation) and heavy rigid (semi-truck license) to work with the Rural Fire Service (RFS). We’ve had loads of flooding and fires in the past couple years and just want to take part – I’m also the new VP for the Albury RSPCSA and so sad (and happy) to see Leo- what a great life you gave him!! We have so many animals in need down here it’s depressing – but great to see the support we get (in the 2019 fires in Newcastle we asked for $18,000 for koala burn bandages and got over $1million). Paul’s looking good too, we lived in the BEST TIMES. Good luck with everything and RIP for Lovely Leo!
Laura Kissmann says
Jim – You just made my day to see your comment! Its been way too many years since I have seen you. I will email you at the email that is listed here and catch up better in person.